Creating the perfect automation portfolio for your campus can be a challenge; there are hundreds of no-code tools in the market, all with different strengths and weaknesses. Learning where to start in your campus’ automation journey or augment your current solutions can be an undeniable challenge.
We’ve prepared a short overview to help guide IT and department managers through a step-by-step roadmap for finding the right set of automation tools for your team or campus.
Join us as we share tried and tested solutions on:
- How to begin your search for an automation platform
- The types of no-code automation tools in the market
- Which features and functionality match which set of challenges
- Vendor ‘gotchas’ to watch out for in features and pricing
- The types of tools we recommend for Higher Education