The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on higher education institutions, forcing them to adapt quickly to new and evolving circumstances. As institutions begin to emerge from the pandemic, their priorities and roles are likely to shift in a number of ways.
To help institutions prepare for these changes, Kuali has developed a guide that outlines some of the key areas where institutions are likely to see shifts in their priorities and roles. Some of the key areas highlighted in the guide include:
1. Digital Transformation: The pandemic has accelerated the shift towards digital learning and administrative processes, and institutions are likely to continue to prioritize digital transformation initiatives to improve efficiency and student outcomes.
2. Student Success: Institutions are likely to place an increased focus on student success, including providing more personalized and flexible learning experiences, and supporting students' mental health and well-being.
3. Financial Sustainability: The pandemic has put financial pressures on many institutions, and they are likely to continue to prioritize financial sustainability initiatives, including optimizing resource allocation and exploring new revenue streams.
4. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Institutions are likely to continue to prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, including increasing access to higher education for underrepresented groups and creating more inclusive campus cultures.
5. Collaboration and Partnerships: Institutions are likely to place an increased emphasis on collaboration and partnerships, both within their institutions and with external partners, to improve outcomes and address common challenges.
By understanding these shifts in priorities and roles, institutions can better prepare for the post-COVID-19 landscape and position themselves for long-term success. If you're interested in learning more about how Kuali's solutions can support your institution's priorities and role, be sure to check out their resources and solutions today.