COVID forced many institutions to quickly evaluate and adopt digital signature tools to supplement in-person processes turned remote.This rapid adoption enabled needed agility but caused many institutions to agree to usage based eSign contracts that, have since, skyrocketed in cost due to increased campus-wide adoption.
We’ve prepared a short discussion to help guide IT and department managers through understanding alternative options to eSign tools that present more beneficial pricing options, built for Higher Education.
In this webinar we explore:
- Comparisons and risks of typical eSign pricing models
- Legal requirements of digital signatures vs. institution processes
- Alternative types of tools to consider in the low-code market
- Contract and pricing gotchas to be prepared for
- Specific tools we recommend for Higher Education institutions