Kuali Curriculum Management Software at the University of Washington
See how the University of Washington has used Kuali Curriculum Management software to eliminate their paper-based processes, improve contributor satisfaction, and take their workflows online. During this interview, Jodi McKeeman, a Business Analyst and Project Manager at the University of Washington explores direct and specific benefits of using Kuali’s Curriculum software.
Benefits of Using Kuali Curriculum Management:
- Lower costs, which comes from only having to support 2 team members versus 7
- The ability to get to implementation quickly and start seeing value
- How easy Kuali Curriculum Management is to use for contributors
- The value of the insights that can be gleaned during the workflow process, including the status of proposals and potential overlap or bottlenecks
- The ease of eliminating about 16,000 pages of paper per year
- The benefit of working with a smaller vendor, including receiving more personalized service and not having to deal with outside consultants
Learn more about Kuali today!