The CACUSS Annual Conference attracts:
- Senior University/College leaders including vice-presidents, deans and directors
- Campus mental health leaders and researchers
- Accessibility, student support, and student life professionals
- Students and emerging student affairs professionals
- Registrarial staff and University and College Registrars
We invite you to join other leaders from across Canada will meet to discuss policy, strategy and issues in post-secondary culture, as well as innovative ways to implement new ideas around student success on your campuses.