Kuali Curriculum and Catalog Management: A Year in Review
What a great year it has been, and we couldn’t be happier to share it with you. As the year comes to a close, the temperatures drop, and cheers ring out, we want to pause for a moment and reflect on what this year looked like for Kuali Curriculum and Catalog Management.
Kuali Curriculum and Catalog Management grew with new team members and prestigious institutions in 2019. Please join us in warmly welcoming, a few of our new institutions to the community:
- Murray State University
- Bow Valley College
- Okanagan College
Kelowna, British Columbia
- Boise State University
- Arizona State University
And these team members:
- Chris Coppola, General Manager
- Chandler Clement, Engineer
- Eric Bjella, Engineer Manager
- Joanie Shafer, VP, Sales Curriculum and Catalog Management
- Danny Gibson, Customer Success Engineer
- Ashley Pendergrass, Customer Success Manager
- Gail Munroe, Proposal Manager
We are excited about the continuous upgrades and innovative evolution of our software and services. A few improvements to note in 2019 include:
- New Personalized User Dashboard
- Improved Reporting Capabilities
- Agile Multi-language Catalog(s)
- Enhancements to Sample Degree Plan and Pathways Completed Updated
- VPATs in 2019 by 3rd Party Independent Reviewer
- Internal Accessible Customer Service Training (AODA)
Moving into 2020 we’re eager to focus on catalog enhancements and holistic user experience updates.
We hope to see you at conferences and events in 2020. For a list of events and related information, please visit our events page.
In February 2020, Kuali will be hosting our annual Kuali Days conference in beautiful Midway, Utah. All are welcome to attend the conference to network with peers, enhance your knowledge of Kuali’s Curriculum and Catalog Management Software, and share your personal insight and tips for an effective implementation and successful user adoption. For more information and registration, please visit our Kuali Days Homepage.
Overall, it’s been a wonderful year for Kuali Curriculum and Catalog Management, and we’re ramping up for an even better year in 2020. We’re looking forward to strengthening our community through experience, interaction, and collaboration. We’re passionate about iteratively improving user experience in Curriculum and Catalog Management and adding new features and functionality. We’re delighted to see you at Kuali Days 2020, and to continue building and strengthening our partnerships.
Our team sends well wishes for a merry and bright holiday season, and cheers to a New Year!
Learn more about Kuali today!