In the aftermath of the Virginia Tech shooting of 2007, universities abruptly sought out technology that allowed them to send emergency notifications via text message. Today, continuity planners at institutions...Read More
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (Turn and Face the Strange)
- Higher Education Resilience: Are Colleges and Universities Prepared to Rebound?
- Video: Considerations for Choosing S2S or Grants.gov in the New Workspace World
- Video: Hurricane Matthew – A Higher-Ed Preparation Success Story
- What Colleges and Universities Can Learn From Duke’s Curriculum Refresh Project